Areas Of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and principles
- Experience in managing conflicts and working with stakeholders
- Project management tools including MS Project and Jira
- Bachelor of Information Technology – University of Wollongong
- Diploma in Software Development – Sydney Tafe
- Certified SAFe 5 Agilist (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Project Management Concepts Training (PMP) – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Aref Ebadi
Aref has a Bachelor of Information Technology and is highly motivated to learn new concepts and techniques including breaking down complex business problems and finding solutions. Aref has over ten years of experience in stakeholder management – working with clients, external product, and services vendors. He strongly believes in continues learning and improvement and is keen to use his current skills and learn more about program management.
What Aref brings
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Broad knowledge of Agile ways of working.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management including vendor management.
- Highly adaptable and able to respond to changing priorities.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and principles.
- University of Wollongong
- Woolworth Group
Bachelor of Information Technology with Distinction.
Ranked first and recognized as best student in Principles of Marketing Management master course.
Certified Scaled Agilist (SAFe 5).
As Project Lead at University of Wollongong, Aref’s final year project was a real-world application to design and implement a restaurant management system that can be used by restaurants as prospective clients. The software was able to handle all restaurant processes including employee, customer, inventory, and kitchen management. Aref was responsible for gathering business requirements, project scheduling and estimating, translating business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements. He facilitated refinement sessions, sprint planning and sprint review meetings, ensuring progress according to plan from requirement gathering to testing and delivery.