Areas Of Expertise:
- Risk & Issue Management
- Metrics and Reporting
- Conflict Management
- Project Scheduling updates
- Stakeholder Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology – University of Wollongong
- Diploma in Software Development – Sydney Tafe
- Certified SAFe 5 Agilist (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Project Management Concepts Training (PMP) – Malaysia
- PRINCE2 Foundation
About Aref Ebadi
Aref has a Bachelor of Information Technology and is highly motivated and passionate about IT project management. He has Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and principles and is experienced in both Agile and Traditional methodologies. Aref has over ten years of experience in stakeholder management – working with clients, external product, and services vendors. He strongly believes in continues learning and improvement and is keen to utilize his skills and knowledge to drive successful outcome.
What Aref brings
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Broad knowledge of Agile ways of working.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management including vendor management.
- Highly adaptable and able to respond to changing priorities.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and principles.
- Commonwealth Bank
- Woolworth Group
- University of Wollongong
Ranked first and recognized as best student in Principles of Marketing Management master course.
Participated in Seven consulting graduate program where he cemented his project management knowledge and understanding and practiced them in work shadowing and PMO/Project support at some of largest Australian firms with responsibility for variety of tasks such as maintaining schedule, creating project dashboards, resource management, and planning.
As Project Lead at University of Wollongong, Aref’s final year project was a real-world application to design and implement a restaurant management system that can be used by restaurants as prospective clients. The software was able to handle all restaurant processes including employee, customer, inventory, and kitchen management. Aref was responsible for gathering business requirements, project scheduling and estimating, translating business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements. He facilitated refinement sessions, sprint planning and sprint review meetings, ensuring progress according to plan from requirement gathering to testing and delivery.