Areas Of Expertise:
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Project Management (Honours), RMIT University
About Chika Nnadiekwe
Chika Nnadiekwe has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Project Management. She is seeking to utilise her knowledge in Project Management and apply it in delivering successful projects.
What Chika brings
- Diligent work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and eager to develop.
- Professional communication skills.
- Highly organized with great time management.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently.
Swim Smart Social Benefit Project; This project contributed towards a United Nation Sustainable Development Goal for the education of water safety practices, targeting immigrant people and visitors of Australia.
Build Environment Study Tour. Chika participated in an intensive study of the built environment and OHS standards in England and the United Arab Emirates, gaining valuable experience in overseas environments and culture.