Areas Of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Alignment
- Team Building
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership, EMERITUS
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Technologist in Electronics, Simon Bolivar University
About Igor Vieira
Igor Vieira is a self-driven, client-focused and results-oriented Project Manager with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities who promotes a culture of collaboration and thrives in fast-paced and complex environments.
What Igor brings
- Natural ability to simplify the complex and work with people of diverse professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Sound problem solving skills and results driven.
- Highly organized with strong sense of responsibility.
- Versatile, fast learner and extremely responsible.
- Demonstrated experience in several infrastructure and transformation projects in technological environments.
- TX Australia
- Fuji Xerox Australia (now FUJIFILM)
- Broadcast Australia
As a Project Manager at TX Australia (TXA), Igor managed the Site Standardisation Program (SSP), which was aimed to deliver operational improvements and achieve specific long-term Strategic Goals for TXA through Transformation. Igor Developed a plan to enable the Data-Gathering and Design phases utilizing a mix of internal and external resources to remove resource constraints and expedite the completion of the SSP. Igor also tripled project delivery capabilities by identifying on-the-job training opportunities to upskill external resources without impacting the planned schedule.
As Project Manager at Fuji Xerox Australia (FXA), Igor worked on a major hardware upgrade for Downer EDI consisting of 325 devices across 146 sites throughout the country with complex environments ranging from high profile corporate offices to remote mining sites by working closely with all stakeholders. This was the first phase to a Transformation Program that included software solutions.
As Project Manager at Broadcast Australia, Igor was part of the Program Implementation Manager (PIM) team, which was established to manage and deliver the Spectrum Restack and achieve the Digital Dividend for the Australian Communications and Media Aurthority (ACMA). By managing several small projects (Public Retunes) under a large program of works and country-wide test equipment logistics, Igor proactively contributed to the completion of all Public Retunes 6 weeks ahead of schedule and under budget, a collective achievement that would see the Restack was awarded as the “Project Of The Year 2015” by PMI Australia.