Areas Of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Strategy Consulting
- Human Resources
- Master of Commerce, Strategy Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Human Resources; University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Global Business; The Chinese Culture University
- Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist
About Katie Yang
Katie Yang has a Master of Commerce with a major in Strategy Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Human Resources. She is looking to utilise her existing knowledge of Project Management and apply it in relevant fields.
What Katie brings
- Skills and experience in business model development, ERP/CRM Systems, market research and data analysis.
- Effective planning and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management and Strategy Consulting.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think analytically and independently.
- Transport for NSW
As Graduate at InvoCare, Katie utilised her PMO skills in data analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), updating project financials and formatting project timelines.
As Consultant and Business Analyst at Comuniteer, Katie conducted consultations with clients to understand their business challenges, current market position, and technologies. She defined and prioritised strategic challenges and developed solutions for the challenges. Katie coordinated a team of 8 to develop a scalable consultation model to scale up the company’s consultation capacity. She also provided advice to improve the company’s market position and business processes based on data insights.
As Business Consultant and Project Lead at BackTrack, Katie reviewed BackTrack’s business model, processes and discovered potential business opportunities. She worked directly with the company’s senior management to design a business information system and a change management plan (HR plan) to support the business expansion in a customer-centric manner. Katie developed a scalable model with a detailed roadmap for the company to build a collaborative network that tackles youth unemployment in Australia, which will benefit approximately 2000 unemployed youth.
As Project Lead for Transport for NSW, Katie developed an ERP system to improve bus operation efficiency and redesigned the client’s business process to improve operational capacity, efficiency and effectiveness. She designed a human-centric fleet management and customer relationship management ERP which creates benefits for existing employees and more than 5000 local citizens and other key stakeholders.