Areas Of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Bachelor of Project Management (Civil Engineering Science) (2017 – Present), University of Sydney
Leslie is currently completing his Bachelor of Project Management, majoring in Civil Engineering. Leslie is looking at learning and applying his knowledge of Project Management theory and Civil Engineering expertise in relevant fields.
What Leslie brings:
- Highly adaptable within the work environment and willing to fulfil all roles required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
- Professional communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to experience and explore uncomfortable situations
- Strong sense of personal accountability
As EPMO Coordinator at Alinta Energy, Leslie provided BAU support and maintenance for a portfolio of 100+ projects including detailed project reporting on an enterprise-wide level and data quality assurance processes. Reporting to Chief Transformation Officer, he delivered and improved on a set of reports including spreadsheets, trackers and executive level meeting packs. Leslie also had exposure to and managed a number of tasks and processes through JIRA.
Bachelor of Project Management (Civil Engineering Science) 2017 – Present – Currently Studying.
Project simulation arranged by Capstone Coordinator. Leslie worked with a team of students to compile a project for the client based on their outlined requirements for the duration of a year. Leslie’s group worked on compiling a masterplan for Smart Stations, in alignment with the ‘Internet of Things’, for clientele TfNSW.
Generation Entrepreneur Program Hack-ta-thon. An Alumni Intense program that consisted of working in teams to come up with a business model and highly developed business case to be pitched to a panel of investors. Successful teams had the opportunity to receive seed funding and elevate their ideas further.