Areas Of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Change Management
- People Management
- Solution Design and Evaluation
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Master of Technology Management, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics), SMIT, India
About Lithika Vinu
Lithika Vinu has over ten years’ experience in the fields of Project Management, Engineering and Stakeholder Management.
What Lithika brings
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving abilities with a focus on process improvement.
- Commendable multitasking skills with the ability to thrive in a high-volume, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated experience in several telecommunication and transformation projects.
As Account Manager for and BAI communications, Lithika managed the commercial portfolio for all community and commercial broadcasters in Australia. Lithika was responsible for the successful management of ~750 transmission sites across the country, ensuring the smooth transition of a broadcast service from the requirement gathering phase to the on-air phase.
As Project Manager of the Government’s Spectrum Restack Program at BAI Communications, Lithika Vinu was a part of the Program Implementation Management (PIM) team. which was established to manage and deliver the Spectrum Restack program and achieve the Digital Dividend for the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA). By managing several small projects (Public Retunes) under a large program of works and country-wide test equipment logistics, Igor proactively contributed to the completion of all Public Retunes 6 weeks ahead of schedule and under budget, a collective achievement that would see the Restack was awarded as the “Project of The Year 2015” by PMI Australia.
As Implementation Engineer at BAI communications, Lithika was responsible for the end-to-end digital TV rollout program for the national television services, ABC and SBS across the country. She managed the design and project management teams to ensure the smooth transition of television from analog to digital television.