Senior Project Manager
Areas Of Expertise
- Project/Program Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Budget Management
- Agile Coach
- Change / Transition Management
- Scaled Agile Certification
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) PMBOK
- Executive General Management Program in IT
- Masters, Computer Science, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers
- Bachelors, Electronics and Communication, Institution of Engineers
- SingTel Yes Optus
About Satyavrat Sharma
Satyavrat is a skilled senior consultant, with 26 years of Industry experience with 14 plus years of project management experience. He has successfully delivered large transformation programs involving Enterprise Security, Disinvestment, digital, infrastructure, business support systems and applications, with a proven capability in adopting Agile and waterfall methodologies to project delivery.
Satyavrat builds strong relationships at all levels to understand what his stakeholders require and the value that each team member can bring to the table to ensure successful delivery.
What Satyavrat brings
- Experienced in managing and delivering complex projects in vendor environment multisite model.
- The ability to speak a language that the business understands not just “IT”.
- Focus and adherence to governance, assurance and controls, and ability to communicate across different levels of the organisation.
- Skilled in project analysis activities associated to schedule, continuous improvement, lesson learned and overall project/program delivery.
- Expertise in managing large teams and achieve tangible outcomes. Strong agile practitioner who ensures the end customer and user experience is improved in each iteration, sprint over sprint.
As Senior Project Manager at Woolworths, Satyavrat successfully built remote access capability to access Woolworths applications for third party partner organisations by implementing Zscaler cloud security. Project involved infrastructure built in Woolworths data-centres and private cloud. Authorisation build involves implementation of business to business federation between Woolworths Azure AD and partner organisation Azure AD tenancies.
As Senior Project Manager at Woolworths, Satyavrat successfully delivered infrastructure stream for disinvesting of fuel business to EG Group of UK. Actively involved and delivered User access Management and Network Security Stream for Fuel disinvestment. Being part of Woolworth’s and Big W Supply Chain Distribution Centre infrastructure uplift team have delivered value proposition metrics for business case justification.
As Senior Project Manager at Woolworths, Satyavrat successfully delivered Enterprise Identity uplift program in Security domain. This included, identity and access management (IAM- SailPoint Service WOW) which helps security and business discipline to enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times and for the right reasons. Identity Joiners/Movers/Leavers (JML) manage lifecycle of an employee. Management of Personally identifiable information (PII), data that could potentially identify individual. Implementation of IdentityIQ (SailPoint’s governance-based identity and access management IAM software solution) that delivers a unified approach to compliance, password management and provisioning activities. Involved in CyberArk Implementation for Privilege access management.
As Agile Delivery Manager at Telstra, Satyavrat managed several specialist areas within the Digital Channels Shared Service business unit. These included Network Firewalls, Data Integrity & Compliance, Release Management, and Cloud Platforms). As part of his role, Satyavrat managed end to end delivery of critical projects within the Digital space using both Agile and Release Train approach.
As Agile Delivery Manager at Telstra, Satyavrat successfully delivered projects supporting digital channels, achieving under 1% deviation month over month for forecast and actuals by adopting activity based costing model and managing master list of budget, forecast and actual reconciliation from SAP.
As Acting Program Director at Optus, Satyavrat led the Optus NBN Program for both consumer and wholesale. Satyavrat successfully managed the program expectations and timelines with 70+ project resources (onshore and offshore) within a budget of $36M. This was a highly strategic initiative and covered deployment of Fibre-To-The-Premise (FTTP), Fibre-To-The-Node (FTTN), and Service transfer.