The types of personal information we may collect about you will depend on our dealings with you and may include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties and from time to time we may also ask you to provide us with additional personal information.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- to consider your employment application;
- to provide you with information you request about us or the products or services we offer through the Website; and
- from time to time we may also ask you to participate in surveys or questionnaires which will help us to improve our levels of service and to maximise the opportunities and benefits you can enjoy.
We may from time to time send electronic messages to you updating you about our services, based on the reasonable expectation through an existing business or other relationship with us that these will be relevant. . All electronic messages will identify us.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for the purposes of allowing them to send marketing material to you. We may use personal information about you for a variety of purposes.
We may disclose personal information to:
- our employees;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. As set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. We take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is protected from risks such as misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, use, destruction, modification or disclosure.
Cookies may be used to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Ads and Facebook Adverts. These ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Seven Consulting ABN 44100234179
Last update: September 2019