Areas Of Expertise:
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Controls
- Coordination and Administration
- Project Scheduling
- Information Technology
- Diploma of Project Management (PMBOK methodology), TAFE
- Computer Software Engineering, Azad University
About Mariam Kohani
Mariam Kohani is a result-driven, highly motivated and resourceful PMO Consultant and Project Scheduler. Mariam brings 10 years’ demonstrated history of working in the IT and construction industry. A self-starter with deep understanding of Project Management standards, and effective in managing relationships with stakeholders.
What Mariam brings
- Seasoned program director with a track record of delivery across financial services.
- Broad understanding of business transformation including strategy, people, process and technology aspects of the change.
- Executive stakeholder management and program status reporting. Budget management, resource planning, estimating, issues and risk management.
- Ability to build and grow a high-performance team.
- An understanding of waterfall and Agile development methods.
- Strong understanding of Project Management standards.
- Skilled in building and maintaining effective relationships between project stakeholders.
- Skilled in integration and communication of interface schedules.
- Highly Professional Dashboards, automated reports and preparation of project-related documents
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Topknot Projects
- Surb Co.
- GSA Co.
At Topknot Projects as Project Scheduler, Mariam developed a range of automated and sophisticated PMO reporting tools utilising a variety of programming languages and MS Office. Mariam assessed the impact of changes on the scope, time and cost of the project and reported them to the project manager to take appropriate action. She also developed the forecast plan to give a better vision on the future of the project.
At Surb Co as Project Scheduler, Mariam develop various layouts, filters and reports using Primavera to set up the schedule reporting procedure. Mariam produced accurate and comprehensive project schedule output and reports in a timely fashion to meet regular and ad hoc schedule reporting requirements and timelines. She liaised with stakeholders and project managers to develop WBS, tasks, logics, interdependencies and estimates in order to create baselined schedule. She also assisted in the delivery and coordination of various projects and collected and maintained the data in order to enable the identification of process and service improvements.
At GSA Co as Project Coordinator, Mariam was involved in coordinating projects from inception to completion. Mariam wrote high-quality briefs, agenda, reports, procedures and varied other correspondence. She assisted and supported the delivery of effective project controls and reporting across the program and projects. Mariam worked with program resources and coordinated the planning and execution of data visualisation and reporting requirements. She also designed procedures to collect actuals, updated plans and provided a variety of analytical, graphical and visual reports utilizing automated tools created by VBA