2016 – Philippine Cerebral Palsy Incorporated
Philippine Cerebral Palsy (Rehabilitation Center) Inc. founded in 1956 is a non-stock, non-profit organisation which caters to treatment and alleviation of cerebral palsy and other motor-related disorders.
2016 is the inauguration of Project 7 in Manila, Philippines. Philippine Cerebral Palsy Incorporated is the first beneficiary of Seven Consulting Manila’s outreach event. Project 7 has facilitated several workshop therapies for the patients using dance, music, sports and art. Seven also celebrated the birthdays of the patients with birthday month and hosted a magic show with a ventriloquist. To wrap-up the event, we donated loot bags, fever medicines and multivitamins to the patients.
Seven Consulting has provided PROJECT 7 for:
- Mini Project 7 – 2021Zeus Lara2021-12-17T15:14:16+11:00
- 2020 – Donation DriveZeus Lara2021-04-06T14:54:18+11:00
- Avalon House 2019Zeus Lara2021-07-13T13:31:40+11:00
- Dignity 2019Zeus Lara2021-07-13T12:58:25+11:00
- Erin’s Place 2018Zeus Lara2021-09-28T13:22:56+11:00
- Concordia Childrens Service’s 2018Zeus Lara2021-07-13T13:23:29+11:00
- M.A.D. Women Foundation 2018Zeus Lara2021-07-13T13:31:32+11:00