Seven Consulting was founded because of a growing requirement for senior, experienced and successful Program Managers and PMO resources who are solely focused on delivering quality project outcomes for their clients.
We want to be different. We have two key measures in Seven Consulting, client and team satisfaction. We work for most of Australia’s largest banks, telecommunication companies and retailers and they are all reference sites. This is supported by only using permanent resources.
Seven Consulting has been successfully delivering transformations since 2002 and as a result has gone from strength to strength. We have over $3 bn of Programs under management, for over 30 clients across our three offices. Our approach is simple but effective and it is to work hand in hand with our clients in creating an optimised approach to delivering transformation, aided by a healthy dose of common sense.
About Seven Consulting
We achieve our exceptional results through transparency and teamwork, ultimately leading to a successful delivery of your project or program.
Seven Consulting are honoured to have been bestowed with the Woolworths Group IT Exceptional Service Award, which was presented to the supplier who has consistently delivered above expectations.
Seven Consulting Client Live Feedback Scores
What Our Clients Say
“Just got off a call to Joanne Sebuc (in your Manila office). I was wanting to convince myself that the team in Atlanta were genuinely leveraging the power of the scheduler in the way they are making decisions on the project (not just keeping an up to date schedule)….Very pleased ”
“Very professional, great consulting skills. Always quality and on time delivery”
“People on the project from Seven Consulting are determined to deliver on time, and they have their priorities straight. They understand the process of delivery in every aspect of the project. Very determined people.”
“We’ve had two PM’s from Seven and both have been key to the delivery of the project’s.”
“With Seven also managing the IMS project so well it is clear that you only recruit PM’s that are the best in the business.”
“There is no concern about the quality of consultants from Seven and you are assured that they will be professional and competent”
“Strong delivery….keeps both internal and business team on track. Seven consulting has capable and talented resources….Professional service”
“Seven Consulting has provided the services we needed in order to get a significant program of work not only back on track but to a level of performance that is exceeding expectation.”
“Firstly Seven genuinely care for their staff and the success of the assignments they take on. This adds to project delivery success. In addition I really appreciate the additional support and expertise they have provided me with independent of the two staff members assigned.”
“Great value for service – Seven’s partnership culture, part of the team not just a consultant.”
“Communication, Integrity, Excellent Engagement. Brings everyone together to ensure the right outcome is delivered.”
- Compass ProgramZeus Lara2021-02-23T11:30:45+11:00
- Program FusionZeus Lara2021-02-23T11:19:10+11:00
- Inventory Optimisation ProgramZeus Lara2021-02-23T10:55:58+11:00
- Lean Corporate Services Transformation Discovery PhaseZeus Lara2021-02-23T10:59:09+11:00
- AGL CXT ProgramZeus Lara2019-08-08T23:09:46+11:00
- Woolworths Delivery Governance UpliftZeus Lara2019-06-04T01:21:37+11:00
- One QBE ProgramZeus Lara2019-06-04T00:54:32+11:00
- HP – Optus Billing UpgradeGeneral2018-04-03T10:26:22+11:00
- CBA – Core Banking ModernisationGeneral2021-04-06T14:00:29+11:00
- VHA – IT integrationGeneral2018-04-03T08:43:44+11:00
- CommInsure Apollo ProgramGeneral2021-04-06T14:00:31+11:00
- Macquarie Core BankingGeneral2018-06-01T03:35:25+11:00
- ICT Multi-Vendors TransitionGeneral2018-04-22T01:47:27+11:00
- CBA Serengeti ProjectGeneral2021-04-06T14:00:41+11:00
- SuperStream eContributionsGeneral2018-04-22T01:48:09+11:00
- Superpartners Funds’ TransitionGeneral2018-04-22T01:46:52+11:00
- NAB Wealth – Transformation ( MLC Separation)Zeus Lara2019-05-31T02:53:54+11:00
- CBA Netbank Replacement ProgramGeneral2021-04-06T14:00:33+11:00
- Macquarie Agile DeliveryGeneral2018-04-22T01:55:57+11:00
- VHA Transmission NetworkGeneral2018-04-22T01:47:00+11:00
- ONEHR at QBE GlobalGeneral2018-11-14T23:53:35+11:00
- Stockland PMO ImplementationGeneral2018-04-03T08:43:41+11:00
- Westpac – Security PMOGeneral2018-04-03T10:17:59+11:00
- Upgrading Vodafone HutchisonGeneral2018-04-22T01:48:38+11:00
- CBA Consumer ProtectionGeneral2021-04-06T14:00:51+11:00
- VHA Applications TransitionGeneral2018-04-22T01:57:38+11:00
- Customer Centric SalesGeneral2018-04-22T01:40:57+11:00
Seven Consulting renews support for The Commonwealth Bank Matildas
We are proud to continue our association with The Commonwealth Bank Matildas and Australian football. Since we got involved in 2017, we have been very fortunate to see the growth of women’s football worldwide, but especially in Australia with the golden generation of Matildas.
– Declan Boylan, Sevenconsulting Founder
Seven Consulting and Opals Partnership Announced
Seven Consulting are passionate about investing in women’s sport and are committed to levelling the playing field and providing opportunities for women to play at the highest level.
Seven Consulting are long-standing supporters of the Matildas, and they are looking forward to coming on board as the Seven Consulting Opals take on the world on home soil. Seven Consulting Founder Declan Boylan is excited to expand into basketball.
Contact Seven Consulting
Suite 3, Level 13/179 Elizabeth St,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: +6 1 (0) 2 8267 5000
Suite 1, Level 5/520 Collins St,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Phone: +6 1 (0) 3 9617 8200
Level 4 PNB Makati-Allied Bank Centre,
6754 Ayala Ave, Cor. Legazpi Street,
Makati City, Philippines