Areas of Expertise:
- Connie has a history of leading highly successful teams that deliver exceptional results and a track record of growing sustainable businesses. Her professional achievements and advocacy for diversity have been recognised and are reflected in the industry awards she has been fortunate enough to be awarded.
- Bachelor of Arts and Science – Canada
About Connie McKeage
Connie brings a wealth of international and cross-sector experience and a professional network spanning 35 years in executive and C-Suite roles in the Financial Services, technology and not for profit industries.
What Connie brings
- Strong experienced in governance, strategy, stakeholder management, regulatory compliance, technology, transformation, policy, negotiation, and diversity
- Developing and growing businesses in a creative and disciplined manner, without loss of performance, productivity or profitability
- 2020 Women in Finance CEO of the Year
- 2019 Woman of the Year Award, at the Women in Financial Services Awards
- 2018 Women in Finance Awards, CEO of the Year 2017 Named by Insights Success magazine as “one of the 30 most influential Women in Business.”
- 2015 Eastern Finalist for E&Y’s Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2003 Federal Government Centenary Medal for contribution to Australian business leadership
- After successfully steering her last venture, OneVue Holdings, from a small privately owned company she founded with revenues of less than $1m to a successful ASX listed company which was subsequently acquired for $115 million.