Areas Of Expertise
- Business process Transformation
- IT Systems/ Infrastructure Transformation
- Regulatory Compliance
- IT Operations Outsourcing
- Certified Scaled Agile Framework practitioner
- PRINCE2 Foundation / Practitioner Certificate
- Project Management using Primavera
- Bachelor of Science Industrial Engineering
About Mohammad Ramezani
Mohammad is a skilled Program Manager, joining Seven Consulting’s Sydney Practice in 2010. He is highly experienced in various aspects of business transformation delivery, from managing senior stakeholders to hands on management of day-to-day activities-where required; from conducting reviews and leading project turnarounds to establishing delivery structure for new initiatives. Mohammad’s experience encompasses delivery of Systems and Business Process Transformation, Regulatory Compliance enhancement, and Outsourcing.
What Mohammad brings
- Strong capability in leading delivery of large, multi-release program of work in complex environments.
- Proven track record in understanding and navigation of competing stakeholders’ expectations and priorities in the interest of delivery targets.
- Extensive experience across various industries; financial sector, oil & gas, governmental and non-profit.
- Valuable experience in setting up and establishing program governance structure.
- Hands on experience in running scoping, planning and risk review workshops.
- Woolworths Facility Management
- SURA (Part of AUB Group)
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Revenue NSW
- NAB Wealth
- Department of Justice
- Oil Search Limited
As a Business Program Manger at Optus TV & Content, Mohammad established governance and orchestrated the delivery of a range of business initiatives, including Women’s World Cup 2023. In competing priorities across the business, Mohammad’s focus was to ensure stakeholders alignment and adherence to timeline, in order to meet the timeline.
As a Program Manager at Woolworths Facility Management, Mohammad led the delivery of a range of business-critical initiatives. A large suite of stakeholders across various business units were impacted and Mohammad spent most of his days ensuring they remain supportive of the work, as well as leading a team of asset experts who were responsible for carrying out of required activities. Due to the number of initiatives and size of the team, dynamic prioritisation and coordination was required which Mohammad conducted successfully.
As a Program Manager at SURA, Mohammad led the transformation initiative to replace the core underwriting and finance platform across 13 agencies. As SURA’s most critical program at the time, it spanned over more than two years and over twenty releases and was directly reported to the CEO as the sponsor, with high visibility to AUB Board. Mohammad was highly successful in managing competing priorities of stakeholders across various agencies and business units towards successful delivery.
As Senior Project Manager at Lifestyle Solutions, Mohammad established and led a wide-ranging practice improvement program across the organisation, containing technology implementation as well as business process improvement. As a project manager, Mohammad delivered a highly critical compliance project, reporting directly to CEO and the Board, involving external auditors and regulatory bodies.
As Project Manager at Revenue NSW reporting directly to CIO, Mohammad set up and established the project to implement new payment platform across all government agencies.
As Project Manager at Woolworths, Mohammad led the transformation of Asset Management solution at the new fully automated Distribution Centre, by rolling out IBM Maximo as the first roll out in Woolworths asset management transformation program.
As Project Manager at NAB, and as part of a large compliance transformation program, Mohammad established and delivered the project to completely transform NAB Wealth Advice regulatory compliance framework. Managed a large number of senior stakeholders as part of establishing a new accountability model within NAB Wealth regulatory compliance framework.
As Project Manager at Department of Justice, performed a complete review of NCAT (NSW Courts & Administrative Tribunal) project – with the scope to transform courts and tribunal services across NSW- including review of Business case and delivery approach, and providing recommendation to ensure achieving objectives within the timeline.
At Woolworths Asset Management Portfolio, Mohammad established a project delivery governance structure including reporting, financial tracking, resource allocation, etc.
As Project Manager at Oil Search, Mohammad performed a complete review of the ICT processes with the view of enhancing the working processes and provided recommendations. Moving on from there, set up and delivered the initial phase of ICT Enhancement Project, including Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB), Service Catalogue and tool enhancement.
As PMO Manager at a large Australian banking group, set up and established project governance for a major outsourcing initiative engaging three large service provider companies. Also, ran and managed the Data Room as part of the RFP process during the extensive provider selection process.
As PMO Lead at BPAY, Mohammad established the PMO office and project governance processes. Also, managed the scoping/ planning workshops with stream leads to establish detailed baseline working plan.
As PMO Manager at NEXUS program (budget over $130m); the second largest program in CBA, implemented program governance across multiple releases. Thee process spanned across 9 work streams and included regular reporting from streams all the way to the Steering Group- chaired by the CEO’s direct report.
As PMO Consultant at MLC, managed the release readiness process, including managing the relevant stakeholders, from Enterprise risk to Operations and internal/external auditors, for Superstream project.
Other Team Members
- Declan BoylanGeneral2020-01-15T02:30:38+11:00
- Gareth JamesGeneral2021-01-19T11:29:58+11:00
- Connie McKeageZeus Lara2021-03-09T10:14:51+11:00
- Hugh HarleyZeus Lara2020-04-01T04:18:49+11:00
- Michael BlomfieldZeus Lara2023-02-14T10:26:26+11:00
- Temre GreenZeus Lara2022-11-23T10:52:41+11:00
- Mike StockleyZeus Lara2022-08-30T12:56:19+11:00
- Julie LaoitZeus Lara2022-07-19T09:10:59+11:00
- Rob ThomsettGeneral2023-01-31T17:26:36+11:00
- Louise FordGeneral2020-01-15T03:08:18+11:00
- Aaron SimonsenZeus Lara2022-08-30T11:02:06+11:00
- Akhilesh DasZeus Lara2022-11-08T10:09:51+11:00
- Alan AlehashemiZeus Lara2022-07-19T09:07:40+11:00
- Alex JahanZeus Lara2022-12-13T10:15:47+11:00
- Alex MassieGeneral2023-05-09T15:42:17+11:00
- Alexander RivkinZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:40:59+11:00
- Alexandra Marie TanZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:15:24+11:00
- Ali PahlavanGeneral2023-05-17T01:57:15+11:00
- Alisdair BrownZeus Lara2022-08-30T09:51:38+11:00
- Amanda WalkerZeus Lara2023-06-06T11:10:57+11:00
- Anders MadsenZeus Lara2022-08-02T17:55:11+11:00
- Andrew CheesmanZeus Lara2022-08-09T12:17:42+11:00
- Andrew ColeyZeus Lara2021-12-21T12:36:47+11:00
- Anish JoshiZeus Lara2023-04-04T15:04:09+11:00
- Ann Mica Mae LimZeus Lara2023-05-11T14:08:40+11:00
- Anna Linfield-KentZeus Lara2023-03-14T16:25:51+11:00
- Audrey TehZeus Lara2023-05-30T09:39:32+11:00
- Barbara ReadGeneral2023-04-27T09:42:19+11:00
- Benn SalierZeus Lara2021-07-06T13:45:00+11:00
- Bita BagheriGeneral2021-03-02T14:12:11+11:00
- Blake DahlenZeus Lara2023-02-23T09:47:16+11:00
- Callum DoddZeus Lara2022-11-23T11:00:39+11:00
- Caroline LeesZeus Lara2023-01-17T10:29:22+11:00
- Cathy BaldwinGeneral2021-01-19T16:55:52+11:00
- Chika NnadiekweZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:27:26+11:00
- Chris SykesGeneral2022-05-26T12:50:02+11:00
- Cliff BlakleyZeus Lara2023-05-11T13:52:16+11:00
- Dave RiderZeus Lara2022-02-04T01:57:49+11:00
- David JohnsonGeneral2022-06-01T10:43:16+11:00
- David MansfieldZeus Lara2023-02-14T10:37:32+11:00
- Deanna EdwardsZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:46:04+11:00
- Derek OldhamZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:38:58+11:00
- Elise Kellond-KnightZeus Lara2019-07-04T22:47:54+11:00
- Ellen MisadorZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:30:57+11:00
- Eugene O’ConnellZeus Lara2022-03-22T16:14:36+11:00
- Francis AseronZeus Lara2023-02-24T09:56:24+11:00
- Fritzie LigeraldeZeus Lara2021-08-17T15:41:14+11:00
- Gilbert WongZeus Lara2022-05-25T12:27:00+11:00
- Guru SwaminathanGeneral2023-05-26T16:16:29+11:00
- Hardik LakhaniZeus Lara2022-03-08T16:33:18+11:00
- Hayley WeirZeus Lara2022-03-01T12:16:09+11:00
- Helen ArgitisZeus Lara2022-05-26T12:13:35+11:00
- Ian SalvadorZeus Lara2022-06-14T17:51:51+11:00
- Ian ThomsonZeus Lara2023-04-27T09:46:51+11:00
- Ibrahim DaniZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:33:59+11:00
- Igor VieiraZeus Lara2022-06-28T16:45:19+11:00
- Jerry CobbGeneral2022-06-28T15:49:32+11:00
- Joanna CarlosZeus Lara2022-02-15T17:48:05+11:00
- Jochebed DiazGeneral2022-11-16T12:53:12+11:00
- Johaimah GarridoZeus Lara2021-03-16T10:08:35+11:00
- John MiddlemistZeus Lara2021-07-21T12:11:54+11:00
- Jovilyn MagtotoZeus Lara2022-08-02T13:27:08+11:00
- Julia Nicole JustoZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:34:34+11:00
- Katherine WhitesideGeneral2022-11-30T17:42:36+11:00
- Kunal ParikhZeus Lara2022-01-25T11:49:10+11:00
- Lauren GrouseZeus Lara2023-06-06T11:56:05+11:00
- Louigi GardiolaZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:31:20+11:00
- Louise WhiteGeneral2021-05-11T16:20:05+11:00
- Lousiene SamonteGeneral2022-08-30T14:27:05+11:00
- Maddison SchmidZeus Lara2023-05-11T09:35:43+11:00
- Mariam KohaniZeus Lara2022-07-19T09:57:04+11:00
- Marian Joyce MakalintalZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:51:17+11:00
- Marianne DinsayZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:32:42+11:00
- Mark McAdamGeneral2023-05-03T12:09:06+11:00
- Mark MillenZeus Lara2022-08-30T12:47:06+11:00
- Matthew KnightZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:32:48+11:00
- Melanie NorthropZeus Lara2023-01-31T17:06:41+11:00
- Melody FrampZeus Lara2023-05-09T16:20:00+11:00
- Melody TuazonZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:59:40+11:00
- Michael BryantGeneral2022-08-09T11:38:32+11:00
- Mohammad RamezaniGeneral2022-07-13T16:18:36+11:00
- Muhammad Sauood Ur RaufGeneral2022-08-30T14:20:48+11:00
- Nevil CopeGeneral2022-08-30T14:24:26+11:00
- Niall BurkeZeus Lara2022-10-11T13:16:07+11:00
- Nick RodwellZeus Lara2022-07-14T11:47:55+11:00
- Nicole HattenZeus Lara2022-03-22T16:18:26+11:00
- Ninia OrtileZeus Lara2022-10-11T14:26:40+11:00
- Pablo Andres Cordova BayaZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:48:38+11:00
- Parastoo MousaviZeus Lara2022-12-13T10:24:00+11:00
- Paul BernardZeus Lara2022-02-04T02:19:40+11:00
- Paul KirschnerGeneral2022-02-04T02:26:06+11:00
- Peter BoylanGeneral2023-03-14T16:22:42+11:00
- Peter PhilpottGeneral2022-11-08T10:05:47+11:00
- Rahul KaushalZeus Lara2022-08-03T10:22:38+11:00
- Rajiv BoddupalliZeus Lara2022-12-13T09:44:21+11:00
- Robert CaminitiGeneral2020-10-07T04:02:43+11:00
- Robert CrossmanGeneral2022-03-08T14:18:21+11:00
- Rod ThomasZeus Lara2023-04-27T09:51:15+11:00
- Rohini VermaZeus Lara2021-04-13T12:23:02+11:00
- Rohit SatijaZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:27:58+11:00
- Roxane MontierroZeus Lara2020-12-15T06:30:55+11:00
- Sanjay NarayanZeus Lara2023-02-14T11:09:04+11:00
- Saurabh KundiZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:26:14+11:00
- Shiraan FernandoZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:07:49+11:00
- Shruthi SrinivasZeus Lara2023-02-07T09:53:04+11:00
- Sreekanth BadamZeus Lara2022-11-09T17:14:36+11:00
- Stephen CurtisZeus Lara2023-05-30T09:22:30+11:00
- Tameka YallopGeneral2022-03-08T16:41:26+11:00
- Tanvi MahajanZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:21:57+11:00
- Through ZhuZeus Lara2023-02-23T10:21:23+11:00
- Thuc Linh Nguyen PhanZeus Lara2023-05-30T09:39:47+11:00
- Tony CalusicZeus Lara2022-08-01T16:52:17+11:00
- Vanessa VellaGeneral2021-12-14T12:11:12+11:00
- Winona Astian ThianZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:34:19+11:00
- Yanmin ChenZeus Lara2022-03-08T16:40:11+11:00
- Zach BarnetbyZeus Lara2022-06-24T11:08:22+11:00