Areas Of Expertise:
- Bachelor of Project Management (Built Environment), University of Sydney
About Thuc Linh Nguyen Phan
Thuc Linh has completed her studies in Bachelor of Project Management at University of Sydney with a major in Built Environment. She is eager to gain more experience by fully immersing her knowledge into project management activities to enable development of her skills and knowledge in field of project management.
What Thuc Linh brings
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and keen desire to learn.
- NSW Department of Education
As part of the Project Management Capstone Project at the University of Sydney, Thuc Linh was a part of a project team that created a business case report for the NSW Department of Education, including a detailed action plan addressing the barriers in rural and remote students’ participation in the High Performing Students Program (Selective Education) in NSW. The project team consisted of 5 members with multiple background expertise that contributed to identifying key barriers and the design strategies for implementation in rural and remote schools.