Areas Of Expertise:
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management and Budgeting
- Organisational Development
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Industrial-Organisational Psychology, Alliant International University
- Master of Science (MSc), Organisational Behaviour, Alliant International University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, Loyola Marymount University
About Temre Green
Temre has a track record of challenging the status quo in the way programs are delivered, which has enabled her to effectively lead change for various products, services and business operations. Her background spans organisational psychology, change management, management consulting and general management. She has built change management capabilities from the ground up across diverse business environments to deliver operational excellence and implementation strategies that work.
What Temre brings
- Innovative change planning and management practices that result in high adoption rates, business benefits and commercial outcomes.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills that enable effective engagement across all levels of an organisation.
- Calm and focus during periods of ambiguity or uncertainty to deliver desirable customer and employee results.
- Authentic leadership style, emotional intelligence, an appreciation of diversity and growth mindset.
- Westpac Bank
- NSW Health
- St George Bank
- NSW Department of Education
As the Head of Consulting, ANZ at Human Performance Technology, Temre was distinguished as a published author, highly sought-after speaker and well-regarded consultant in organisational change and industrial-organisational psychology. Her recent whitepaper, Safeguarding Mental Health During Change, was published and distributed in 71 countries. She was a speaker at VID21 with 10,000+ attendees from 30+ countries.
As a Change Director at Westpac Bank, Temre led a team of 45 across Business Bank Transformation ($150M investment in 2019) with national responsibility for Digital, Products, Services, Platforms and Operating Model portfolios. She managed the team’s operational expenses (OPEX) greater than $9M. Temre directed the national launch of multiple changes across 35-40 projects each year, including the strategy and execution plans that resulted in reaching ROI targets of $80M in 2018.
As a Change Director at Westpac Bank, Temre pioneered and drove the redesign of the Business Bank change management practice from a transactional, siloed model to a transformational business that was aligned to the Bank’s product value chain and partners including contact centres and operations. The model was recognised as the benchmark for sustainable change leadership.
As a Senior Change Manager at Westpac Bank, Temre executed the $20M Merchant Transformation Program, a complex multi-year, Group-wide effort to decrease customer attrition and increase sales in payments. She led team of 5+ Change Managers with a separate budget of $1.32M. Temre launched two market-leading payments products, EFTPOS1 and EFTPOS1i, as well as a new onboarding platform, AcquireNow, leading to reduced customer attrition and increased sales.
As a Senior Consultant at Capital Insight Pty Ltd, Temre planned and delivered the change management program for the $250M Orange Hospital and Associated Health Services. She implemented phases 1 and 2 over two years, with an effective handover to the Local Health District. She further managed the planning of the $110M Campbelltown Mental Health Hospital. Temre worked closely with multiple stakeholder groups and maintained relationships with the client, NSW Health.