Areas Of Expertise:
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Melbourne,
- Master of Project Management – RMIT University
About Audrey Teh
Yee has a master’s in project management from RMIT university majoring in Finance and Management. She is seeking an opportunity to utilise her Project Management skills to deliver successful projects.
What Audrey brings
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Skills in Data analytics.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
As a Project Manager at Country Fire Authority, Audrey planned, managed and executed Expertise Collection Project within given timeframe. She liaised extensively with 21 districts via online and phone communication to conduct interviews and research to collect information with Microsoft Teams and OneDrive. Further, she conducted research into prospective enterprise software and the associated licensing. Audrey also developed a master Excel list that was incorporated into the organisation’s Contact Search Engine.