Areas Of Expertise:
- Program Planning & Delivery
- Banking & Financial Services
- Payments: Schemes, Issuing, POS, Acquiring, Digital, Fraud Monitoring
- Online, Lending, CRM and Debt collection
- Master of Computer Applications
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0)
- Project Management Professional – PMP
- Prince 2 Practitioner
Sreekanth Badam is a Project Manager who joined Seven Consulting’s Sydney practice in August 2018. He brings over 10 years project management experience, predominantly in Banking and Financial services, with the ability to manage quality delivery of projects to a defined scope, on schedule and under budget using agile (SCRUM and Kanban) and waterfall methodologies. Previously Sreekanth was with Cuscal Limited managing a portfolio for multiple concurrent client facing projects.
What Sreekanth brings
- Established track record of delivering Performance improvements in Business processes in a customer centric environment.
- Portfolio and project management experience on Payments’ projects (Issuing, acquiring, CS2 and CS4), multiple Core Banking Migrations and Mergers
- Experience in Agile Transformation of focused team(s) and strong expertise in Agile delivery.
- Performance driven team player with strong sense of personal and business integrity, proven ability to learn quickly and recognize process improvements.
- Solid experience in stakeholder management including vendor management – working with clients, external product and services vendors to fulfil project requirements.
- Big W
- Alinta Energy
- Cuscal Limited
- HCL Australia – for CBA
- Halifax Bank of Scotland
As Business Project Manager at Big W, Sreekanth has successfully delivered the Integrated Business Planning program. Sreekanth played a key role in vendor negotiations, defining the delivery approach, preparing and maintaining the integrated schedule, managing the vendors, WOW IT and Change management. The scope of the program includes implementation of Merchandise Financial planning and Demand Planning systems. Both applications are SaaS (software as a service) based solutions.
As Project Manager at Alinta Energy, which is undergoing a company wide transformational journey to uplift systems, process and people. Sreekanth delivered the business case for change for two streams – month end reporting, future proofing finance with more effective systems and process management for finance function. He set up and established the streams to implement upon the business case approval.
As Senior Project Manager at Cuscal Limited, Sreekanth managed a focussed team and delivered multiple projects up to $2M end to end. He facilitated the Agile Transition of his team and successfully delivered and managed projects involving real time payment processing through API’s and Batch processing, Integration of acquiring clients through Switch and multiple complex core banking migrations and credit union mergers. Sreekanth successfully onboarded ApplePay to one of the leading Australian Banks and delivered the Students reward points debit card program.
As Project manager at HCL Australia, Sreekanth led the delivery of multiple payment and digital projects at CBA using Agile principles. Sreekanth delivered the internal payments processing system using Open Payment Framework and Service delivery architecture and he was responsible for managing 40+ team members across two countries.
As Project Manager/Scrum Master at HCL Australia, Sreekanth successfully delivered onboarding of institutional lending products into CBA’s CRM platform using Agile principles. This project required enhanced collaboration against moving dependencies with 4 downstream systems to ensure schedule obligations were met.
As Project Manager/Scrum Master at HCL Australia, Sreekanth delivered the generic payments framework and migration of Bankwest’s direct entry payments into CBA on new architecture that satisfied its performance and quality targets.
As Project Manager at HCL Australia, Sreekanth was responsible for delivering the payments hub customisation for CBA as part of Online Corporate Payments retrofit and customisation of payments hub for processing loan payments.
As a Business Analyst at Halifax Bank of Scotland, Sreekanth was responsible for the delivery of requirement documents, functional specifications and coordinated and effectively communicated the change with stakeholders. He reviewed the design documents, test scenarios and validated the test results. As a developer, Sreekanth designed and developed the online statements for internet banking systems.