Areas Of Expertise:
- Bachelor of Arts, Development Studies, De La Salle University Manila
About Julia Nicole Justo
Julia has a Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies. She is seeking to utilise her knowledge in Project Management and apply it in delivering successful projects.
What Julia Nicole brings
- Demonstrated experience in market and competitor research.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly adaptive and encourages collaboration.
- Willingness to learn and eager to develop.
- Demonstrated experience in knowledge management.
- De La Salle University
- Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)
- Creative Lab
As Project Lead for the Dengue Project; a community development project on reducing dengue cases in Marikina, Julia coordinated and planned with local officials and key stakeholders what the community needed using data and insights. She spearheaded a team of 7 in planning and implementing the project, finding sustainable and affordable solutions to the rising number of cases.
As Research and Communications Intern at ASSIST, Julia conducted market research of various developmental players and actors, specifically possible project linkages with UN offices within Southeast Africa and Asia. She also supported business development through competitor research on e-learning modules.
As Intern at Creative Lab, Julia created and organized a repository for the Creative Lab branch. She also managed the content and quality assurance for the website.
As the Executive Secretary for the Development Studies organization Development Initiative, Julia led the Secretariat in providing documentation services, operation and logistics support, and in processing project-related paperwork.