Senior Project Manager
Areas Of Expertise:
- Program Planning & Delivery
- Financial Services
- Energy and Supply Chain
- State and Federal government and non-for-profit sectors
- Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist (Scaled Agile Inc)
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations (Sure Step)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Cloud Platform)
- Certified in Cybersecurity (ISC)
- Master of Commerce (Funds Management), UNSW
- Bachelor of Manufacturing Management, UTS
About Alexander Rivkin
Alexander is a Senior Project Manager, who joined Seven Consulting’s Sydney Practice in January 2019. He brings over 22 years of industry experience with delivering projects and establishing governance mechanisms. Alexander couples his extensive consulting history across multiple industries with a strong knowledge of the delivery lifecycle and IT transformation.
What Alexander brings
- Industry experience across financial services, telecommunications and energy, supply chain and transportation.
- An understanding of Traditional and Agile development methods.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to drive organisational change.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations and consult senior management on strategically important projects.
- Experience in delivering business critical solutions, driving IT architecture transformation, design and building enterprise and solution architecture.
- Lifestyle Solutions
- Link Group
- Macquarie Bank
- Fuji Xerox Australia
- Reach (Telstra/PCCW)
As Senior Project Manager at Colonial First State (CFS) Alexander led the delivery of GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) project. Following its recent divestment from CBA, CFS has been establishing its own independent IT landscape. The GRC project purpose is to establish a Cloud-based ‘Protecht’ platform focusing on risk and compliance management supplemented by business continuity and crisis management and internal audit capabilities. The project benefits will include fit-for-purpose simplified CFS-specific business frameworks, processes and corresponding system workflows, reduction in manual risk and compliance processes coupled with the ability to create incident records by the whole organisation. The project incorporates a business frameworks and processes workstream informing the parallel delivery of the technology platform by the second workstream. Alexander has successfully achieved alignment of the business and technology workstreams, with a focus on stakeholder and change management and has led the project Phase 1 through the Feasibility (business case, roadmap) to Execution (delivery and go-live) stages.
As Senior Project Manager at Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Alexander led the ‘Administrative Systems’ group of 6 projects within the Project Spark (program) at CBA. The Project Spark was a divestment of CFS (Superannuation) by CBA comprising multiple underlying projects. As a part of that program and afterwards, Alexander led ‘iManage’ project establishing a Cloud-based legal case management solution for CBA and CFS respective legal and group governance units. The project scope included explicit non-functional penetration and performance testing of the solution. ‘iManage’ project went live successfully in February 2022. Additionally, Project Spark included several cloud-based solutions of lesser scale (Risk Management, Internal Audit, Group Governance) where Alexander oversaw end-to-end coordination and planning across all of the workstreams and drove the delivery. One of challenges addressed successfully was the delivery by external vendors and by the business stakeholders through stakeholder and dependencies management and risk and issue management. The delivery approach is a mix of traditional and Agile methodologies, most often using a hybrid.
As Project Manager at Indue, a key financial technology provider to Australian financial services industry, Alexander delivered an end-to-end delivery framework covering multiple aspects of Indue’s processes and methods for conceiving, prioritising and creating technology solutions and for portfolio and projects governance. The Framework captured and provided guidance on the processes in the Project Management Office (PMO), Project Management and Solution Delivery. A modern web-based User interface was created providing easy navigation and mapping the Artefacts (templates) library to the processes. The benefits from the Framework include improved quality and staff capability and consistent delivery leading to increased customer satisfaction, return on investment and speed to market.
As Project Manager at Lifestyle Solutions, a large non-for-profit player in the Australian Disability services sector, Alexander was leading an engagement where the project aimed at creating a cohesive and sustainable operational ecosystem around its “Enquiry-to-Pay” end-to-end core business process. The main business outcome sought from the Project were restoration of sustainability of Lifestyle Solutions operations. The Project scope covered business processes redesign, technology landscape transformation with a significant emphasis on Change Management. Following the portfolio re-assessment, the Project’s successful outcomes were embedded into the business and other parts of the scope redistributed within the portfolio.
As Project Manager at ASX, Alexander conducted a review of the CHESS Replacement Project, a large transformation initiative based on the blockchain technology. The Project has an intensive exposure to the industry and public. The review concentrated on the project health and identifying its key strengths and weaknesses including review of the delivery methodologies. The outcome were recommendations towards the project structure and governance optimising the chances of success. Further, Alexander was instrumental in the initial implementation of the recommendations for the project.
As Project Manager, at Woolworths, Alexander managed the cutover process of a complex program for the divestment of its Petrol business. The cutover was critical for completion of the business transaction between Woolworths and Euro Garages (EG). Alexander coordinated the activities across 11 teams and external parties in different locations. The responsibilities included alignment between the business teams from Woolworths and EG, creation and execution of a consolidated cutover plan, cutover resourcing and communications plan. Alexander played a critical role in driving the completion of the required deliverables across the program for the cutover successful outcomes.
As Project Manager, at Link Group, Alexander managed a complex implementation of a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform. Link Group required the Solution to replace its legacy CRM system for subsequent rollout to Link’s client superannuation funds. As the outcome the Solution provided new user and business capabilities allowing Link to retain and expand its client group. Alexander ran a team of up to 23 consultants at its peak with the team budget reaching $4 million. The project consistent of multiple workstreams including the Dynamics 365 with ETL and real-time integration, data migration, Azure Cloud components and testing including migration performance. Alexander delegated the workstream management to team leads, while concentrating on the stakeholder, risk and budget management. A combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies was employed as relevant to achieving the best possible outcome.
As Project Manager, at ASIC, Alexander worked on a critical Regulatory Transformation Program which required implementation of DevOps framework as a key enabler. Alexander managed the successful delivery of Automation Lifecycle Management Microsoft technology components (TFS 2017) in Agile environment. The project team consisted of 5 people with the overall budget value of $450k.
As Technical Lead, At Macquarie Bank, Alexander provided leadership to the ASG consultants at the Payments Gateway API Management project. The project ran by the bank migrated 43 billers from the legacy payment platform to a new payments provider. The responsibilities included guiding the delivery by ASG team applying Agile and DevOps frameworks, provision of integration architecture and design, overseeing performance testing.
As Team Lead at Genworth, Alexander directed the ASG team towards creation and application of the assessment criteria, collation of best practices and provision of resulting recommendations. The outcomes drove subsequent implementation of the recommended frameworks in next project phase.
As Consulting Architect at ASG, Alexander worked on a large-scale ERP replacement for Fuji Xerox Australia. The scope covered the solution and integration architectures where integration was a key enabler for the project. Alexander guided the delivery, non-functional testing and rollout of the integration layer by ASG integration team. Elements of Agile Scrum were applied during the delivery.
As IT Services Delivery Manager at Uniting Financial Services, Alexander oversaw several strategically critical IT projects delivered using Agile and Waterfall methodologies. These projects included replacement of the banking core system with Temenos T24 Cloud-based platform and moving the desktops infrastructure to a Citrix-based ecosystem.
As a Consulting Solution Architect at Logica (CGI) Alexander’s responsibilities included consulting services in solution and integration architecture, collaboration solution and IT alignment and Portfolio/Project Management Office offerings.
As Senior EAI Consultant at Aipex, Alexander worked on engagements in the Integration and Institutional Banking service lines, managing a development team of 6 delivering TIBCO integration for new billing platforms for a large Telecommunications company, stakeholder relationships, solution design and estimates.
During his time with Accenture, Alexander worked on large scale system integration projects performing client facing roles. Alexander moved through various SDLC stages including design, build, functional and non-functional testing and production support within large Telecommunications industry clients.
Other Team Members
- Declan BoylanGeneral2020-01-15T02:30:38+11:00
- Gareth JamesGeneral2021-01-19T11:29:58+11:00
- Connie McKeageZeus Lara2021-03-09T10:14:51+11:00
- Hugh HarleyZeus Lara2020-04-01T04:18:49+11:00
- Michael BlomfieldZeus Lara2023-02-14T10:26:26+11:00
- Temre GreenZeus Lara2022-11-23T10:52:41+11:00
- Mike StockleyZeus Lara2022-08-30T12:56:19+11:00
- Julie LaoitZeus Lara2022-07-19T09:10:59+11:00
- Rob ThomsettGeneral2023-01-31T17:26:36+11:00
- Louise FordGeneral2020-01-15T03:08:18+11:00
- Aaron SimonsenZeus Lara2022-08-30T11:02:06+11:00
- Akhilesh DasZeus Lara2022-11-08T10:09:51+11:00
- Alan AlehashemiZeus Lara2022-07-19T09:07:40+11:00
- Alex JahanZeus Lara2022-12-13T10:15:47+11:00
- Alex MassieGeneral2023-05-09T15:42:17+11:00
- Alexander RivkinZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:40:59+11:00
- Alexandra Marie TanZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:15:24+11:00
- Ali PahlavanGeneral2023-05-17T01:57:15+11:00
- Alisdair BrownZeus Lara2022-08-30T09:51:38+11:00
- Amanda WalkerZeus Lara2022-08-09T10:18:22+11:00
- Anders MadsenZeus Lara2022-08-02T17:55:11+11:00
- Andrew CheesmanZeus Lara2022-08-09T12:17:42+11:00
- Andrew ColeyZeus Lara2021-12-21T12:36:47+11:00
- Anish JoshiZeus Lara2023-04-04T15:04:09+11:00
- Ann Mica Mae LimZeus Lara2023-05-11T14:08:40+11:00
- Anna Linfield-KentZeus Lara2023-03-14T16:25:51+11:00
- Audrey TehZeus Lara2023-05-30T09:39:32+11:00
- Barbara ReadGeneral2023-04-27T09:42:19+11:00
- Benn SalierZeus Lara2021-07-06T13:45:00+11:00
- Bita BagheriGeneral2021-03-02T14:12:11+11:00
- Blake DahlenZeus Lara2023-02-23T09:47:16+11:00
- Callum DoddZeus Lara2022-11-23T11:00:39+11:00
- Caroline LeesZeus Lara2023-01-17T10:29:22+11:00
- Cathy BaldwinGeneral2021-01-19T16:55:52+11:00
- Chika NnadiekweZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:27:26+11:00
- Chris SykesGeneral2022-05-26T12:50:02+11:00
- Cliff BlakleyZeus Lara2023-05-11T13:52:16+11:00
- Dave RiderZeus Lara2022-02-04T01:57:49+11:00
- David JohnsonGeneral2022-06-01T10:43:16+11:00
- David MansfieldZeus Lara2023-02-14T10:37:32+11:00
- Deanna EdwardsZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:46:04+11:00
- Derek OldhamZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:38:58+11:00
- Elise Kellond-KnightZeus Lara2019-07-04T22:47:54+11:00
- Ellen MisadorZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:30:57+11:00
- Eugene O’ConnellZeus Lara2022-03-22T16:14:36+11:00
- Francis AseronZeus Lara2023-02-24T09:56:24+11:00
- Fritzie LigeraldeZeus Lara2021-08-17T15:41:14+11:00
- Gilbert WongZeus Lara2022-05-25T12:27:00+11:00
- Guru SwaminathanGeneral2023-05-26T16:16:29+11:00
- Hardik LakhaniZeus Lara2022-03-08T16:33:18+11:00
- Hayley WeirZeus Lara2022-03-01T12:16:09+11:00
- Helen ArgitisZeus Lara2022-05-26T12:13:35+11:00
- Ian SalvadorZeus Lara2022-06-14T17:51:51+11:00
- Ian ThomsonZeus Lara2023-04-27T09:46:51+11:00
- Ibrahim DaniZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:33:59+11:00
- Igor VieiraZeus Lara2022-06-28T16:45:19+11:00
- Jerry CobbGeneral2022-06-28T15:49:32+11:00
- Joanna CarlosZeus Lara2022-02-15T17:48:05+11:00
- Jochebed DiazGeneral2022-11-16T12:53:12+11:00
- Johaimah GarridoZeus Lara2021-03-16T10:08:35+11:00
- John MiddlemistZeus Lara2021-07-21T12:11:54+11:00
- Jovilyn MagtotoZeus Lara2022-08-02T13:27:08+11:00
- Julia Nicole JustoZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:34:34+11:00
- Katherine WhitesideGeneral2022-11-30T17:42:36+11:00
- Kunal ParikhZeus Lara2022-01-25T11:49:10+11:00
- Louigi GardiolaZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:31:20+11:00
- Louise WhiteGeneral2021-05-11T16:20:05+11:00
- Lousiene SamonteGeneral2022-08-30T14:27:05+11:00
- Maddison SchmidZeus Lara2023-05-11T09:35:43+11:00
- Mariam KohaniZeus Lara2022-07-19T09:57:04+11:00
- Marian Joyce MakalintalZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:51:17+11:00
- Marianne DinsayZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:32:42+11:00
- Mark McAdamGeneral2023-05-03T12:09:06+11:00
- Mark MillenZeus Lara2022-08-30T12:47:06+11:00
- Matthew KnightZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:32:48+11:00
- Melanie NorthropZeus Lara2023-01-31T17:06:41+11:00
- Melody FrampZeus Lara2023-05-09T16:20:00+11:00
- Melody TuazonZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:59:40+11:00
- Michael BryantGeneral2022-08-09T11:38:32+11:00
- Mohammad RamezaniGeneral2022-07-13T16:18:36+11:00
- Muhammad Sauood Ur RaufGeneral2022-08-30T14:20:48+11:00
- Nevil CopeGeneral2022-08-30T14:24:26+11:00
- Niall BurkeZeus Lara2022-10-11T13:16:07+11:00
- Nick RodwellZeus Lara2022-07-14T11:47:55+11:00
- Nicole HattenZeus Lara2022-03-22T16:18:26+11:00
- Ninia OrtileZeus Lara2022-10-11T14:26:40+11:00
- Pablo Andres Cordova BayaZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:48:38+11:00
- Parastoo MousaviZeus Lara2022-12-13T10:24:00+11:00
- Paul BernardZeus Lara2022-02-04T02:19:40+11:00
- Paul KirschnerGeneral2022-02-04T02:26:06+11:00
- Peter BoylanGeneral2023-03-14T16:22:42+11:00
- Peter PhilpottGeneral2022-11-08T10:05:47+11:00
- Rahul KaushalZeus Lara2022-08-03T10:22:38+11:00
- Rajiv BoddupalliZeus Lara2022-12-13T09:44:21+11:00
- Robert CaminitiGeneral2020-10-07T04:02:43+11:00
- Robert CrossmanGeneral2022-03-08T14:18:21+11:00
- Rod ThomasZeus Lara2023-04-27T09:51:15+11:00
- Rohini VermaZeus Lara2021-04-13T12:23:02+11:00
- Rohit SatijaZeus Lara2023-05-09T15:27:58+11:00
- Roxane MontierroZeus Lara2020-12-15T06:30:55+11:00
- Sanjay NarayanZeus Lara2023-02-14T11:09:04+11:00
- Saurabh KundiZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:26:14+11:00
- Shiraan FernandoZeus Lara2023-03-14T15:07:49+11:00
- Shruthi SrinivasZeus Lara2023-02-07T09:53:04+11:00
- Sreekanth BadamZeus Lara2022-11-09T17:14:36+11:00
- Stephen CurtisZeus Lara2023-05-30T09:22:30+11:00
- Tameka YallopGeneral2022-03-08T16:41:26+11:00
- Tanvi MahajanZeus Lara2023-03-28T15:21:57+11:00
- Through ZhuZeus Lara2023-02-23T10:21:23+11:00
- Thuc Linh Nguyen PhanZeus Lara2023-05-30T09:39:47+11:00
- Tony CalusicZeus Lara2022-08-01T16:52:17+11:00
- Vanessa VellaGeneral2021-12-14T12:11:12+11:00
- Winona Astian ThianZeus Lara2023-02-23T08:34:19+11:00
- Yanmin ChenZeus Lara2022-03-08T16:40:11+11:00
- Zach BarnetbyZeus Lara2022-06-24T11:08:22+11:00