Areas Of Expertise:
- Finance and Budget Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Project Governance Reporting
- Finance Reconciliation
- Scrum & Agile
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Business Process Improvements
- Master of Science in Software Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology & Science
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, MMK & SDM College – Mysore
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master
About Shruthi Srinivas
Shruthi is a Project Management Professional with a demonstrated history of 10+ years working in the information technology and services industry. She is a highly motivated and goal driven PMO Analyst skilled in collecting, monitoring, and studying data to analyze financial status and recommending business improvements.
What Shruthi brings
- Rigorous, Analytical ability, process improvement skills.
- Proven ability to establish successful relationships with key stakeholders including senior management and lead teams including during times of uncertainty to deliver successful customer and business outcomes.
- Advanced technical, commercial, communication and change management skills.
- Experienced in qualitative and quantitative analysis, contract management and forecasting.
- Infosys Limited
- Harman International India
- WIPRO Technologies
As a Project Management Consultant at Infosys, Shruthi worked in a PMO team delivering project support services to all IT&S projects for an Oil & Gas Major. She defined the project management process or methodology and drove process improvements. She was responsible for various aspects of project management such as project planning at Gantt Chart, Milestones Charts, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Resource Management, Timesheet Monitoring & Reporting Capabilities through Power BI reports and dashboards. In addition, Shruthi developed complex spreadsheets, charts and tables of financial and budget information in Advanced MS Excel through Macros, Vlookups and Power BI. She also incorporated Agile methodology and SCRUM techniques in the project, managed Sprints on Azure DevOps/Jira tool, and tracked the progress of sprints and report the progress via dashboards.
As a Senior Engineer at Harman International India (formerly known as Symphony Teleca Services), Shruthi worked as a Quality Consultant in a Process Excellence team focused on managing the Quality Management system for the organization by implementing processes, driving improvements, and assisting the teams in Quality compliance to the standards. She documented business systems and processes including as-is and to-be process flows, cross-functional flows, and steps required to develop and modify customer requirements. She designed and prepared Daily/Weekly/Monthly status reports and health check reports which helped in monitoring and measuring the performance of projects regularly.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer at WIPRO Technologies, Shruthi was part of the Mission Quality Team that focused on managing the Quality Management system for the organization by implementing processes, driving improvements, and assisting the teams in Quality compliance to the standards. The team was responsible for the creation of an as-is process and suggest to-be process as per the business needs. She worked with the cross-functional team to gain the best possible understanding of the processes in the projects and share the best practices. She also conducted Metrics analysis to ensure continuous tracking of project performance with respect to schedule, cost, and quality and plan improvement initiatives wherever required.